Psychological Services & Consulting, llc does not participate on any insurance plans. However, we are pleased to help you complete paperwork for reimbursement through your health insurance policy. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Do I have out of network insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Retainer Fee, Coaching Packages and Session Packages
Retainer fees are available for organizations and are priced according to your organizational needs. Please contact Dr. Duncan to inquire about packages, please note that packages are not refundable and the packages may have expiration dates for use.
Payment is expected at the end of each session. You will incur a $30 cancelled check fee should your check be returned by your bank due to insufficient funds. Cash, check and all major credit cards are accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Failure to fulfill your payment obligation to Psychological Services & Consulting, LLC will result in a referral to a collection agency.
Questions? Please contact mefor further information.